Stabilised Chlorine Granules
Stabilised Chlorine Granules will destroy and prevent algae/bacteria growth in pool water, with added stabiliser to protect against chlorine loss due to ultra violet light.
USING STABILISED CHLORINE GRANULES
Always read the safety directions first (refer to packaging).
- Add the required amount of Stabilised Chlorine Granules to a bucket of warm water - DO NOT do the reverse.
- Stir until most of the Chlorine Granules have dissolved.
- Allow insoluble residue to sink to bottom of bucket.
- Pour clear liquid onto pool surface around the edge of the pool.
- Achieve complete circulation by running filter for 1 hour per 4,000 litres of pool water.
- Wait for the Chlorine level to drop to 1ppm before swimming.
Test that your free chlorine level is between 1 - 1.5ppm. If not, then apply Stabilised Chlorine Granules at the following rate:
Shock treat with Chlorine Granules weekly or after heavy pool use. Shock treating your pool will ensure there is not a build-up of resistant algae or bacteria strains. Apply at the following rates:
- For pools treated with stabiliser, add 100g per 10,000 litres of pool water (refer to pool calculator).
Superchlorination - for the beginning of season and new pools
Superchlorination involves adding a very high dose of chlorine granules at the start of each season or when the pool is badly affected by algae. Treat your pool at a rate of 400g per 10,000 of pool water.
Stabilised Chlorine Granules MSDS
DOWNLOAD INFORMATION SHEET
Stabilised Chlorine Granules INFO
For more product information please contact our Customer Support Team.